ORDER & MEASURING TIPS
You can call to order 1 888 751 1300, but you might want to read the following first, to help with any questions you may have. We use the finest skins available, to give you many, many warm years from your genuine shearling/sheepskin coat. We ask that you fill out all information on the form to guarantee the best fit of your new coat.
Thanks, Pat - Owner, Sickafus Sheepskins - MADE IN THE USA.
When measuring, wear whatever you are going to wear most of the time under the sheepskin/shearling coat:
We need: The height, weight, bust, hips, shoulders and arm length, and normal coat size of the person you are having a coat made for.
Please take care to follow instructions. because we go by the measurements you give us.
- Shoulders, measure from shirt seam to shirt seam, across the shoulders top, at the nape of the neck.
- Length, from the nape of the neck, to bottom of coat, our coats come in standard lengths, example a "Johnny" is 36 inches long, if you want it longer it can be done, however there is a bit of an up charge.
- Arm, measure from the shoulder bone at shirt seam, down to just below the wrist bone, where the hand begins.
- Chest or Bust, Up under the arms completely around the largest part of the chest. Take a loose measurement where you can put your fingers under the tape. Do not pull the tape tight, (even if you don't like what it says).
- Hips, across the buttocks, over top your wallet fellows, widest part gals, again do not pull the tape real tight.
- Your Height.
- Your weight please.
- Your normal, recent size coat.
- Hip measurement.
- Shoulder to Shoulder: ________inches
- Chest Measurement:
- Measure around the entire torso ________inches
- Shoulder to Wrist: ________inches
- Waist and Hip Measurement:
Measure around the entire torso.
Your Normal Coat Size: ________